Translate

Chitika 1

Chitika 2

AddToAny Share Plugin

Infolinks

Sunday, 17 July 2016



Sunday, July 17, 2016

New Music: I need you - A coordinated effort by Poe, Tesh Carter, Tec, Saeon, Mojeed and Spax 

Nigeria's own one of a kind POE, Bad Girl Tete Tesh Carter ,TEC from Show Dem Camp, BoyChick Saeon Moruda with the 87Swags, the Westernized West African Mojeed and prestigious maker SPAX unite in making this natural and community oriented beast, I Want U. The record has a consistent, vibe that will undoubtedly keep the audience drew in on rehash.



Preceding its official discharge, #iWantU was debuted on #FreshBeatz , a show facilitated by Douglas Jekan of Beat Fm Lagos and he asserted that the record is "By a wide margin a standout amongst the most dynamic coordinated efforts of the year. It's very worth pushing movement to!" . #iWantU has likewise been recorded and is as of now Toolz Oniru-Demuren's #ToolzSongOfTheWeek as she declares its a "Jammmmmmmmmmm". Columnist, Osagie Alonge, says "I cherish collabos and this bodes well. We require a greater amount of this"...



The above surveys reaffirm the marvelousness of this Summertime Hit Single #iWantU setting it high on a national platform, and in all likelihood giving the endeavors of the specialists on the record the possibility to accomplish universal praise.

Take after THE CREATIVES BEHIND I WANT YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA

POE: @LadiPoe

TESH CARTER: @TeshCarter

TEC: @ShowDemCamp

SAEON: @SaeonMusic

MOJEED: @whoismojeed

SPAX: @its_spaxclassic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015. OIT BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog