Translate

Chitika 1

Chitika 2

AddToAny Share Plugin

Infolinks

Sunday 24 July 2016

Banky W gets state recognition in New York

 Banky-W-stargist-23


Nigerian R and B star, Banky W has been regarded with Citation declarations by Eric L.

Adams, the President of the Borough of Brooklyn for his commitment to his group and effective vocation. Offer on Facebook Share on Twitter The took to his Instagram page in the late hours of Friday, July 22, 2016 to declare his new accomplishment.

In the post, Banky W shared subtle elements of his excursion to fame, and how he made an extreme penance of moving to Nigeria, leaving his family in the United States. The artist composed, "So prior today, The President of the Borough of Brooklyn regarded us with Citation endorsements, for our commitments to our groups and for our vocation achievements."


"Here's the thing… in life, it's essential to discover your motivation, and to trust God and put stock in yourself as you endeavor to pursue it. Take after the way that prompts you satisfying your predetermination."

"I lived in NYC for more than 10 YEARS. Also, at the time, being in front of an audience at a venue like the Barclay's Center, or being respected by the City Of New York, didn't appear to be something that was remotely conceivable. "

"Be that as it may, I felt like my calling/fate was back home in Africa. I felt like the music grind I'd begun… it recently felt like Lagos was the place I was intended to be.
banky
Despite the fact that at the time, my whole close family no more lived in Naija and my folks couldn't comprehend why I'd need to hazard everything to backpedal there." "It took a while to settle on the choice, But I quit my Job in Engineering, purchased a restricted ticket and returned.

What's more, here I am, after 7 years, performing at and facilitating the #oneafricamusicfest at the Barclay's Center… being respected by Brooklyn… I share this not to be egotistical.. yet, to let you know that genuinely, NOTHING is incomprehensible. You can be all that you plan to be.

On the off chance that I could make it, you can as well." READ ALSO: Nigerian artists who stowed universal record bargain "Your present position in life is just makeshift. It resembles The account of Joseph in the Bible… he needed to go the distance to Prison to make it to the Palace.. God did it for me, He can do it for you as well.

Who might have believed that I'd have to go the distance to Africa to make it to the "top" of NYC?" "Don't abandon yourself or your fantasies. Unimaginable is not certainty; it's only a supposition.

As my kid @officialkingslee once imparted to me.. notwithstanding when it appears as though things are breaking apart, they can even now become all-good. You can make it. I guarantee." Congratulations to Banky W!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015. OIT BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog