Translate

Chitika 1

Chitika 2

AddToAny Share Plugin

Infolinks

Thursday, 1 January 2015


I had crush on Omotola –Mykey



Mykey -George Michael


New kid on the block, George Michael aka Mykey, has revealed that he once had a crush on screen goddess and super mom, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. Mykey described Omotola as an actress he looks up to as far as Nolly­wood is concerned.
“Yeah, I once had a crush on Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. I hope she is reading this. She is one actress who has successfully written her name into the annals of Nollywood and besides, she is a Time 100 girl. She is one of those I look up to in the industry,” the up-and-coming act said.

Born into a family of six, Mykey had to take decisions for himself very early in life after he lost both parents at a very tender age and ended up in an orphanage.
“Growing up for me started off very rough. I lost my parents at a very early stage and so I had to be a little more matured while making deci­sions on my own. But things began to change when Little Saints Orphanage picked me up and helped me redirect my life and that was when every­thing changed.” Mykey says.
On his kind of music, the indigene of Etsako West Local Government, Edo State says: “I am a very versatile artiste. I am interested in all kinds of music. As long as it sounds or feels good to me, I’ll flesh it up with lyrics and make me a song. I am comfortable with R&B and soul music because it allows me to express my vocal dexterity.”
To date, Mykey says he has recorded about 12 songs but work is still in progress: “My latest single entitledAmen is getting appreciable airplay. I intend to record more songs and choose the best of them for my fans. However my focus is to always pass an in­spiring message to listeners.”





_______________________________________



_______________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015. OIT BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog