Translate

Chitika 1

Chitika 2

AddToAny Share Plugin

Infolinks

Thursday, 1 January 2015


Buy me a Mercedes 2014 C Class for my birthday –Bardia Olowu


Bardia Olowu



Bardia Olowu, popularly known as ILLRymz in the entertainment circle is a man of many parts. He is a radio and TV personal­ity and also a businessman. At the audi­tioning of Star Rising Talent hunt in Lagos, he was the chief judge. ILLRymz is also host of Nigeria Idol and Star Gist on Africa Magic. 
Talking about his involvement in Star Rising talent hunt, he said “ What we do there is creating an enabling facility. We are talking of grassroot kids of between the ages 7 and 17. With the proposed skill centre, they can come
in there and have full mentoring by industry leaders and teachers to help them with their academics. No matter where you are coming from, you can be successful.
Star Rising is a talent hunt where they can show their creativity and the second is Master Mind to test their intellectual acumen.” The encounter was an opportunity to know his favourites.
Excerpts:
What’s your favourite colour?
My favourite colour will probably be white. You always catch me wearing a white shirt. I like to keep myself very simple and very clean.
Favourite food?
My favourite food , I would say is pasta. I can eat a bucket of pasta.
Favourite holiday spot?
My studio. I’m always working but I like to travel.
Favourite book?
It used to be John Grisham novel . He wrote Runaway Jury. I talk a lot, every­body thought I was going to be a lawyer. I really like his book.
Favourite leader?
I’m not really politically inclined but I would say one of my favourite successful peo­ple is Richard Branson. He is not just a wealthy man, he is somebody who lives an ideal life.
Favourite car?
Hmmm, I don’t want to sound like a great guy, but I’m into cars. I really like the Mercedes brand. My favourite everyday car now will be 2014 C Class. So, if you want to buy me a car for my birth­day , buy me a 2014 Mercedes C Class.
Favourite quote?
It will probably be mine and it says “Identify your passion and turn your passion into your profession. What I do is what I love.”
Favourite weather?
I like the winter. Funny enough, I like it when it’s cold because I don’t like to sweat.
Favourite outfit?
Sweat pants and a T-shirt. It’s my most comfortable outfit. I don’t wear suits except to a meeting , when hosting any event or doing a show like Idol, where you have to be formal and classy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015. OIT BLOG - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog